Catalogue of the philatelic library of the Earl of Crawford, K.T., by E.D. Bacon
The foundation of this collection was the library of the late John K. Tiffany of St. Louis, acquired by the late Earl of Crawford in 1901. Enlarged and improved by important additions up to the time of his death in 1913, it was by him bequeathed to the British Museum.
This edition consists of 300 copies.
Published also with title: Bibliotheca Lindesiana vol. VII. A bibliography of the writings, general, special and periodical forming the literature of philately ... [Aberdeen] Aberdeen University Press, 1911.
Also available online.
NPM copy 39088007361967 is part II only (col. 429-924) and includes additional pages of annotations and printed material.