#Teaching Inquiry - Ancient Rome Daily Life
Use evidence from a collection of items from Ancient Rome to draw conclusions on the daily life of Roman Citizens. Link your thinking to your learning about the social classes of Rome and who may have used the detailed items. Consider the following questions in your investigation
1.Are routines in daily life influenced by Social Status?
2. Compare the daily life of Ancient Roman Patricians with Plebeians or Slaves
3. What are some of your daily routines?
4. Compare using a 3 circle venn diagram your daily routines with Ancient Rome and Serah/Ethiopia P53 from your textbook
5. How do daily routines change from place to place?
6. Does government structure influence daily life for individuals? Discuss with reference to Ancient Rome.Read More »