Ancient Greek Vases
0 Favorites 0 Copies
Design +5 Age Levels Elementary (9 to 12 years old), Middle School (13 to 15 years old)
Resources and directions for middle school Greek vase art project.
- On a piece of orange construction paper draw an outline of a Greek vase, (or vessel, pot, jar)
- Cut out your vase.
- Choose a story or image from ancient Greece. Examples include greek myths, Olympics, and battle stories.
- In the center of the vase use a black sharpie marker to illustrate your story.
- On the neck and base of your vase use at least 5 of the patterns to decorate. (2+ on neck,3+ on base)
- Finally, glue your orange vase onto a piece of black construction paper
- Save the extra orange paper that you cut away for decorating the edges like a mosaic alternating with white.
Read More »