- Develops and organizes programs for all audiences.
- As Chief of Education, I have pioneered several innovative programs such as Artful Playdates for Early Childhood, Drawing Salons and Maker-space workshops to an arts integration program titled STEAMworks for title 1 schools.
- As a university campus museum we cater to all university students working closely with faculty to align course material with exhibitions on view.
- Oversee a team of four educators , several interns and docents.
- Organizes programs for individuals with disabilities
- Develops resources and materials for Miami Dade County Public School teachers
- Organizes professional development for teachers with artist on view including studio visits.
- The best part of my job is working with the community, all ages and all backgrounds and learning something new every day.
Chief Curator of Education, Frost Art Museum at Florida International University, Miami, Florida
MA Johns Hopkins University, Museum Studies
BA, Florida International University, Art History, Fine Arts
ADA coordinator for programs and institution